coilover (plural coilovers) ( automotive ) An automobile suspension device consisting of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling itdifficult to come back from them. These wind deflectors and rain guards allow you to crack your windows for some air flow without an insane amount of wind and even coming through your car like a hurricane.
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
WHILE IT WORK ON MANY COILOVERS WE HAVE TESTED IT MAY NOT WORK ON EVERY SINGLE COILOVERS OUT THERE SO PLEASE TAKE LOOK AT THE PICTURE COMPARE TO THE COILOVERS YOU HAVE AND DECIDE WEATHER IT WILL WORK OR NOT.
2x Large wrench as picture shows
Notice：California Prop 65 Warning