What impact does laser engraver have on people's daily life, and what convenience does it bring?
Laser engraver refers to the operation method of connecting laser equipment to laser engraving software, and inputting artwork into automatic engraving. It is suitable for various industries, such as:
1) Advertising industry: carving some logos, three-dimensional billboards, two-color board signs, employee badges, etc.;
2) Clothing/leather industry: custom wallets or handbags logos and engraved textiles can be customized;
3) Craft designer: can carve exquisite patterns on wood, bamboo, organic boards, etc.;
4) Furniture industry: used for design and production of relief patterns, such as screens, craft wooden doors/windows, etc.;
5) Jewelry decoration industry: fine jewelry carving, decorative product carving, etc.;
6) Packaging industry: engraving and printing rubber plates, plastic plates, carton packaging rubber font production, etc.
What important information should be considered when purchasing a laser engraver?
1) Laser power: The laser power largely determines the effect of the finished product, but it is not that the larger the laser power, the better effect. On the contrary, if some materials use a laser tube with a higher power, the effect will be bad, so depending on the material and content of the engraving, the appropriate laser power should be selected. For example, acrylic engraving and PVC engraving do not require much power, but wood and stone engraving and cutting of any material require a higher power laser module. Only get twice the result with half the effort;
2) Engraving material: Because of the influence of laser power, different laser power, the engraving material is different, so you should choose the appropriate engraving machine according to your own engraving material. If you only use general materials for engraving machines, such as cardboard and acrylic, you only need to choose low-power ones. If you want to engrave stone, wood and other materials, it is recommended to choose high-power ones;
3) Engraving speed and precision: The biggest difference between laser engraving machine and traditional engraving and manual engraving is that laser engraving machines with high precision and high engraving accuracy are more popular, so you must pay attention to the engraving of laser engraving machines when choosing Accuracy is a parameter. The higher the accuracy of engraving, the better the effect, and the more satisfied consumers and customers are. As a businessman, producing more products in the same time can bring more profits, so the engraving speed The speed is the key to making money;
4) Safety protection: Laser has high power density and energy, and its brightness is dozens of times higher than sunlight and arc light. When the laser irradiates the eyes or skin, if the maximum allowable exposure of the human body is exceeded, it will cause tissue damage;
① Damage to eyes:
If the eyes are directly irradiated by the laser, it will cause damage to the retina, cause vision loss, and in severe cases can instantly blind people.
② Damage to the skin:
If the skin is directly irradiated by the laser, especially the focused beam, it will burn the skin, and this kind of burn will be difficult to heal. The laser power density is very high, the damage is greater, and it can cause severe burns. Long-term diffuse reflection of ultraviolet light and infrared light will cause serious consequences such as aging of human skin, inflammation and even skin cancer;
③ Hidden danger of electric shock:
Laser processing equipment also has thousands to tens of thousands of volts of high-voltage electricity and large-capacitor energy storage equipment. If it is improperly operated or malfunctions, it may cause fatal electric shocks to the human body;
④ Harmful gas:
When laser welding, cutting or cladding certain materials, these materials are heated by the laser to evaporate, vaporize, and produce various toxic metal fumes, and ozone generated by the plasma formed in the vicinity of the cutting surface during high-power laser heating. There is certain damage to the human body;
Therefore, when using the laser engraving machine, avoid looking directly at the laser light. When purchasing the product, pay attention to whether it is equipped with protective goggles; at the same time, whether there is a protective function when the engraving machine is displaced, the computer crashes, or is not working for a long time. Machine; Special attention must be paid to prevent children from operating the machine alone to prevent unnecessary injury;
5) Engraving size: Know the size of the product you want to process: choose the appropriate laser engraving machine according to the actual size of the product you want to engrave, that is, the choice of laser engraving machine engraving size, for example, the product you want to engrave The size is: 130mm*90mm, then you can choose the model with the engraving size: 150mm*160mm, but it is not necessarily good for the machine format to be large, because the large format equipment is of course more expensive, and some machines of poor quality The average laser output of each point of the equipment on the large format is unstable, resulting in different depths of engraved products on the same table, so it is correct to choose the most appropriate engraving size.