● System : ANYCUBIC Photon Mono SE
● Operation : 3.5 inch Touch Screen
● Software : ANYCUBIC Photon workshop
● Connectivity : USB
● Technology: LCD-based SLA
● Light-source: high-quality filament（wavelength 405nm）
● XY Res.: 0.051mm 2560*1620（2K）
● Z Axis Res.: 0.01mm
● Layer Res.: 0.01 ~ 0.15mm
● Printing Speed: MAX 80mm/h
● Rated Power: 55W
● Printer Size : 220mm(L)*200mm(W)*400mm(H)
● Build Volume: 130mm(L)*78mm(W)*160mm(H)
● Material: 405nm UV Resin
● Net Weight: ~8.2kg
- New Matrix Parallel Light Source
- It has a more uniform exposure, higher efficiency and better heat dissipation.
- Easy Bed Leveling
- Leveling can be done in few simple steps
- Fast Printing Speed
- The exposure time is reduced to 1 second. The printing speed is 2-3 times faster than the speed of an RGB screen.
- High Performance Z-axis
- The Z-axis is supported by dual linear rails，stepper motor and clearance nut combination which dramatically improves stability while in motion and reduces the risk of layer shifting.
- Anycubic Slicer Software
- New features are added to the software. Supports up to 8x anti-aliasing. Fast slicing, Hollowing, Split model , Text Paste
- Anycubic APP Remote Control
- Remote control of print operations，monitor printing progress，adjust the print settings
- UV Cooling System
- Cooling device for stable printing performance and longer service life.
- 6“ 2K Monochrome LCD
- Fast printing: The exposure time is reduced to 1 second. The printing speed is 2-3 times faster than the speed of an RGB screen.
- High Quality Power Supply
- UL certification, CE marking, and ETL certification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.