● New technology: composite nano-molecular coating, after heating, there will be super stickiness, strong stickiness, no warping, no need for masking paper and solid glue.
● Inorganic coating: the hardness is as high as 8 Mohs, surpassing the hardness of aluminum and copper, can withstand high temperature of 400℃, can be used repeatedly without weakening performance.
● The bottom layer uses toughened glass, and the impact strength is 3-5 times that of the same thickness of glass. It has good thermal stability, can withstand a temperature difference of 3 times that of ordinary glass, and can withstand a temperature difference of 300°C.
● The flatness of the glass is high, coupled with the uniform printing of the composite coating on the surface, the flatness of the entire platform is high, and the model is not afraid of being filled.
● There is a thin layer of protective film on the surface of the composite coating, which is scratch-resistant and dust-proof. After repeated use, wipe it with water and alcohol to give it a new look.
● Technical principle: The microporous composite material is coated, and the array becomes a microporous structure. After the printing is completed, the temperature of the platform is cooled, and after the heat expands and contracts, the printed parts are "extruded". In this way, the feature of easy modulo can be realized.