Moisture Meter Feature
✔✔ Single probe design-reduce plant root damage
✔✔ No battery needed-plug and play
✔✔ Large screen display-clear and easy to read
✔✔ Perforated top lanyard design
How To Use Humidity Meter:
☞Step 1: Insert the probe into the plants' root level
☞Step 2: Read the soil moisture on the dial
☞Step 3: Remove moisture meter probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Do not collide the soil moisture meter with solid stones
2. Only test the soil moisture value
3. Do not test water (only test soil)
4. Do not insert into the soil for a long time
Humidity Measurement Range 1-10 (dry-wet)
1-3 Dry (red zone); 4-7 Moist (green zone); 8-10 Wet ( blue zone)
- ✿✿ SIMPLE & ACCURATE MOISTURE METER: Hygrometer plants with large dial, plug and read, responds quickly and provides easily readout.Prevents over and under watering，Promote healthy plant growth.
- ✿✿ LESS HURTS & IN-DEPTH MEASUREMENT: Single moisture meter probe, less hurts to the Plant roots, doesn't dig up too much soil after test. 7.7’’ probe length specifically designed for measure water at the root level, For use on any plant, even it is big potted plants.
- ✿✿ IMPORTANT TIPS: 1. Do not use moisture meter to test very hard soil 2. Never use soil moisture meter to test water or other liquid. Designed for testing soil only. 3. After use, please wipe clean the probe. 4.This soil moisture meter only tests the soil moisture value, not the ph and light value.
- ✿✿ NO BATTERY REQUIRED, LIGHTWEIGHT: Compact and portable, plant water meter No batteries or electricity needed, stick the sensor probe into the soil area you want to check and instantly get an accurate reading.
- ✿✿WIDELY USED: Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor, Potted Plants, Gardens, lawn, Farms, The humidity meter is an ideal gift for gardening enthusiasts by measuring the moisture value of the plant soil and mastering the watering time.