Ortur Laser Master 2 S2 is an upgraded version based on the model OLM2 in 2020 and 2021, equipped with
- Second generation compressed focal spot laser module (LU2-2, LU2-4 SF, LU2-4 LF).
- Four Safety Protection: Active Position Protection/Laser Beam Safety Guard/Exposure Duration Detection and Limitation/Exposure Duration Detection and Limitation.
- Upgraded motherboard with 9th Ortur laser motherboard, leads to the better grayscale result, higher precision, and speed.
- The modular design of the whole machine is easy to assemble, replace, maintain and upgrade. And the user can complete the assembly in 10-20 minutes.
- Precision scales are added to the X and Y axes for quick measurement of engraved objects.
[Accessories system update]
- Specialized Motherboard with 32Bits MCU It could preprocess 32 instructions, support baud rate as high as 921600, more powerful!
- Active Position Protection There is a G-sensor on the motherboard, if the machine detects unauthorized movement, the laser beam will stop. When the engraving machine is displaced or tilted, it will automatically stop the laser to prevent damage to the target from the laser;
- When the engraving machine or computer crashes, the laser will stop working immediately to prevent continuous fire.
- Exposure Duration Detection and Limitation If the laser engraver is under control, but users forget to operate and keep the laser beam working, extra safety will be cut off in case the motor stops moving, to prevent fire.
- Flame Detector + Buzzer Alarm 5. Emergency stop switch for an emergency. (99% of engravers on the market do not have security protection features)
[Wider power range]
- Laser power range could be S0 - S1000, compared to 8bits desktop laser engravers, which only have S0 - S255, Ortur Laser Master could control laser beam more accurately, could even use the high power laser unit to "draw" a picture on paper, and the resolution of the engraved real image is clearer, that the 8bits high power laser engravers could not do.
- LaserGRBL ( free software ): supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. LaserGRBL is the most popular carving software in the world, could import different format images, you could edit in PhotoShop, Inkscape, CAD, etc., and then connect to the engraver via laser LaserGRBL for engraving and cutting.
LaserGRBL(Free)(Windows): Download Page
- LightBurn ( paid software, lightburnsoftware.com ) supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It's the most popular paid carving software in the world, very easy to use.
LightBurn(Paid - 30 Day Free Trial)(Windows/Mac OS/Linux): Download Page
- User Manual：OLM2_Pro_User_Manual_EN.pdf