1. [90% Pre-assembled]: The new arrived simplifies assembly. The complicated parts such as cantilever, gantry, and nozzle have been assembled before leaving the factory. 90% of the assembly process is completed in advance. It saves 50% of the assembly time compared to other printers, and ensure better printing quality.
2. [3.5” Full Color Touch Screen]: Friendly UI and easy to operate, offline printing with SD card or USB. Say goodbye to the traditional manual knob screen.
3. [Auto Leveling]: Don’t need to manually level the print bed. Just need to click the auto-level icon and wait the printer finish the leveling itself.
4. [Brand Power Supply]: The brand power supply MING WELL output more stable power ensuring minimum temperature fluctuations that important for long and intensive printing. Heat the print bed to higher temperatures for ABS and high strength filaments.
5. [Print Lighting]: LED lighting help you observe printing at anytime so that you can know the printing status clearly.
||X/Y: 0.05mm, Z: 0.1mm
||Up to 150mm/s
|Nozzle Travel Speed
||Up to 200mm/s
||PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Flexible Materials
||Up to 260℃
|Heated Bed Temperature
||Up to 100℃
||USB, Micro SD Card
||3.5” Full Color Touch Screen
||English / Chinese
||Cura, Rapetier-Host, Simplify 3D
|Input File Formats
||STL, OBJ, JPG
|Output File Formats
||Windows / Mac
||100-120 VAC / 220-240 VAC 300W
1. What’s the machine’s print size?
2. Does this machine support two-color printing?
It’s a single nozzle structure, so it doesn’t support two-color printing.
3. What’s the printing accuracy of the machine?
The standard configuration is a 0.4mm nozzle, which can support an accuracy range of 0.1-0.4mm
4. Does the machine support to use the 3mm filament?
Only supports 1.75mm diameter filaments.
5. Which filaments support to print in the machine?
It supports printing the PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU and other linear filaments.
6. Does the machine support to connect to a computer for printing?
It supports online and offline to print, but it is suggested to print offline that will be better.
7. If the local voltage only 110V, does it support?
There are 115V and 230V gears on the power supply for adjustment, DC: 24V
8. How is the power consumption of the machine?
The overall rated power of the machine is 300W, and the power consumption is lower.
9, What’s the highest nozzle temperature?
250 degrees Celsius.
10, What is the maximum temperature of the hotbed?
100 degrees Celsius.
11. Does the machine have the function of continuous power off?
Yes, it does.
12. Does the machine have a material breakage detection function?
Yes, it does.
13. Is there a double Z-axis screw of the machine?
No, it’s a single screw structure.
15. Are there any requirements for the computer system?
Currently, it can be used in Windows XP/Vista/7/10/MAC/Linux.
16, What’s the printing speed of the machine?
The best printing speed of the machine is 50-60mm/s.