1. [Print Bigger Volume]: 300*300*400m big print volume for more big model. More of your big ideas will not be dreams. Double Z axis stabilization system, synchronous moving with high accuracy. You can print more higher print without worry.
2. [4.3” Color Touch Screen]: Say goodbye to the traditional manual knob screen. Easy to operate with 4.3” color touch screen, simple and friendly UI with rich features.
3. [Auto Leveling]: Equipped with an auto leveling module which automatically detects 25 points, supports real time adjustment compensation of nozzle height. It won’t be a problem if your print bed is bend.
4. [Filament detection prompt] When the filament detector detects that the filament is broken or runs out, the system automatically pauses printing and prompts for feeding.
5. [Resume Print] One click to resume from the last recorded position when suffering power outages. The printer will ask you whether you want to recover the print or not after you return on the printer.
|Precision||X/Y: 0.05mm, Z: 0.1mm|
|Print Speed||Up to 150mm/s|
|Nozzle Travel Speed||Up to 200mm/s|
|Supported Materials||PLA, ABS, PETG|
|Nozzle Temperature||Up to 260℃|
|Heated Bed Temperature||Up to 100℃|
|Connectivity||USB, Micro SD Card|
|Display||4.3” Full Color Touch Screen|
|Language||English / Chinese|
|Printing Softwares||Cura, Rapetier-Host, Simplify 3D|
|Input File Formats||STL, OBJ, JPG|
|Output File Formats||GCODE, GCO|
|Support OS||Windows / Mac|
|Operating Input||100-120 VAC / 220-240 VAC 360W|
|Product Weight||22 kg|
|Product Dimensions||545*575*645 mm|
|Shipping Weight||16.8 kg|
|Package Dimensions||630*605*230 mm|
1. What’s the machine’s print size?
2. Does this machine support two-color printing?
It’s a single nozzle structure, so it doesn’t support two-color printing.
3. What’s the printing accuracy of the machine?
The standard configuration is a 0.4mm nozzle, which can support an accuracy range of 0.1-0.4mm
4. Does the machine support to use the 3mm filament?
Only supports 1.75mm diameter filaments.
5. Which filaments support to print in the machine?
It supports printing the PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU and other linear filaments.
6. Does the machine support to connect to a computer for printing?
It supports online and offline to print, but it is suggested to print offline that will be better.
7. If the local voltage only 110V, does it support?
There are 115V and 230V gears on the power supply for adjustment, DC: 24V
8. How is the power consumption of the machine?
The overall rated power of the machine is 350W, and the power consumption is lower.
9, What’s the highest nozzle temperature?
250 degrees Celsius.
10, What is the maximum temperature of the hotbed?
100 degrees Celsius.
11. Does the machine have the function of continuous power off?
Yes, it does.
12. Does the machine have a material breakage detection function?
Yes, it does.
13. Is there a double Z-axis screw of the machine?
No, it’s a single screw structure.
15. Are there any requirements for the computer system?
Currently, it can be used in Windows XP/Vista/7/10/MAC/Linux.
16, What’s the printing speed of the machine?
The best printing speed of the machine is 50-60mm/s.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.