Note： The refurbished products are covered by 1 year warranty, customers should bear the postage if return without quality issue.
(Refurbished machines for sale in US only)
- The Laser Master 2 - 7W is good at picture engraving.
- The Laser Master 2 - 15W is the most cost-effective, available for both engraving and cutting.
- The Laser Master 2 - 20W (Latest Fixed Focus Laser Module) is higher power and supports a faster engraving and cutting.
- Motherboard: 32 bits motherboard with STM32 MCU
- Firmware: Ortur Laser Master Firmware
- OS of Upper Computer: Windows ( Working with LaserGRBL ), MAC OS and Linux ( Working with LightBurn )
- Power of Laser Engraver: 36W, 12V 3A
- Electrical Power of Laser Module: 7W, 15W, 20W
- Wave Length: 445 ± 5nm
- Variable Focus: Yes
- Default Focal Length: 55MM for 15W & 20W Laser Module; 58MM for 7W Laser Module
- Input Format: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
- Carving Area: X: 400MM x Y: 430MM
- Carving Speed: 3000MM / Min and less
- Image size: No Limit ( The pixel accuracy could be adjusted freely, and the default is 300 pixels per inch, it's about 0.81um pixel precision )
[Accessories system update]
Specialized Motherboard with 32Bits MCU It could preprocess 32 instructions, support baud rate as high as 921600, more powerful!
- Active Position Protection There is a G-sensor on the motherboard, if the machine detects unauthorized movement, the laser beam will stop. When the engraving machine is displaced or tilted, it will automatically stop the laser to prevent damage to the target from the laser;
- When the engraving machine or computer crashes, the laser will stop working immediately to prevent continuous fire.
- Exposure Duration Detection and Limitation If the laser engraver is under control, but users forget to operate and keep the laser beam working, extra safety will be cut off in case the motor stops moving, to prevent fire.
- Flame Detector + Buzzer Alarm 5. Emergency stop switch for an emergency. (99% of engravers on the market do not have security protection features)
[Wider power range]
- Laser power range could be S0 - S1000, compared to 8bits desktop laser engravers, which only have S0 - S255, Ortur Laser Master could control laser beam more accurately, could even use the high power laser unit to "draw" a picture on paper, and the resolution of the engraved real image is clearer, that the 8bits high power laser engravers could not do.
- Please wear goggles when operating the laser engraver. Wear safety goggles to avoid blindness.
- Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
- Please avoid a strong impact on the machine.
- Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
- The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.
- This product is not recommended for industrial cutting due to its high engraving speed.
- LaserGRBL ( free software ): supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. LaserGRBL is the most popular carving software in the world, could import different format images, you could edit in PhotoShop, Inkscape, CAD, etc., and then connect to the engraver via laser LaserGRBL for engraving and cutting.
LaserGRBL(Free)(Windows): Download Page
- LightBurn ( paid software, lightburnsoftware.com ) supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It's the most popular paid carving software in the world, very easy to use.
LightBurn(Paid - 30 Day Free Trial)(Windows/Mac OS/Linux): Download Page
Product guides and documents
Application Guide [PDF ]
Installation Manual [PDF ]
Safety Information [PDF ]