- Twotrees SP-3 Core xy DIY Kits With dual drive Extruder MKS Robin Nano controller
- CoreXY structure design provides higher accuracy to achieve better results
- Smart power failure detector and resume printing design
- Extra-large printing space to meet demands for different projects.
CoreXY 3D Printer Twotrees SP-3 High-Resolution Professional Cube 3D Printer
SP-3 is one CoreXY 3D printer designed for DIY enthusiasts and professionals with higher printing speed and more accuracy. Following are some highlighted features that make this model stand out in the market.
- 3.5-inch full-color sensitive touch screen is easy to operate and its highly sensitive control board makes quick response to every click to ensure getting expected printing results.
- Twin turbofans are employed to speed up the cooling process and rapid solidification of the printing model and prevent deformation.
- Dual extrusion gear to provide larger extrusion force and guarantee smooth feeding.
- The silent drive is utilized on the XY axis to obtain higher efficiency and stability, better noise reduction and less compression resistance.
- Smart interruption and power detection design to enable printing start over from position stopped once power recovered.
- Automatic leveling Reserve 3D/BL Touch automatic leveling device structure (optional)
- Reserved WIFI module is also provided to customers as optional features which allow users to check the printing process or operate printing while not on site.
- CNC machined XY axis mounting groove is employed for higher-precision printing precision.
Click to find out all Twotrees FDM printers.
Twotrees CoreXY SP-3 High Resolution 3D Printer