- CUT FASTER AND DEEPER - Equiped your laser engraver or laser cutter with an air assist system to improve cutting results by blowing residual smoke away from the workpiece, increasing laser power and efficiency.
- BETTER LENS PROTECTION - The air assist nozzle protects your laser lens from fume residue to improve the service life and cutting efficiency of a machine .
- CLEAN AND SMOOTHER FINISH - The air-assisted nozzle regulates the laser beam more accurately, and the airflow from the air pump helps reduce the heat generated by the engraver as it works, and they combine to give you a clean burning and cutting surface.
- GREAT OUTPUT - The air assist powerful 68W electromagnetic motor produces exceptional air pressure ( 0.028 MPa) and sends a huge volume of air to the 6 adjustable valve outlets.
- TIPS 1: If your engraving machine is equipped with a 4mm connecting air pipe, the air pump should be suspended for about 20 minutes for 2-3 hours working. TIPS 2: If your engraving machine is equipped with a 6mm connecting air pipe, the air pump should be suspended for about 20 minutes after 5 hours working.
A mini air pump creates various uses for your daily life. Made of high-quality material, Air Pump boasts features of large air volume, high pressure, and low power consumption. No oil needed for convenient operation. Equipped with the air manifold and 6 flow divider valves, it’s exactly a good choice for ORTUR Laser Master 2 Pro-S2-LF, ORTUR Laser Master 2-S2-LF, households, restaurants, supermarkets, and so on.
Output: 90L /min
Noise: < 60db
Diverter Valve: 6
lncluded in the package
1 x Air Pump
1 x Air Shunt
1 x Pc4-01 converter head
1x Gas nozzle
1 x lnstruction manual
1．It is normal for the air pump to have a little heat when working under high pressure. Proper heat dissipation operation can prolong the service life of the air pump.
2．Correct storage is necessary. Please keep the unit away from high temperature, sunshine, damp or dust.
3．Make sure the appliance is properly grounded during use to protect the operator from electric shock.