- Ortur laser master firmware, smarter, faster, more accurate and easier to use. Professional motherboard with 32-bit MCU. It can preprocess 32 instructions, support up to 921600 baud rate, more powerful! The engraving speed can be as high as 3000 mm/min. (If the laser engraving result is not considered, the moving speed can be as high as 1000MM/S)
[Smaller focus spot]
- The focus of the LU2-4 (20w) laser module is smaller because of it. It is the second-generation FAC laser module, the focal point is only 0.08*0.15mm, and the focal area is about a quarter of the first-generation 0.23*0.23mm. So he can cut through 3mm plywood and 6mm pine board at a time.
- Active Position Protection There is a G-sensor on the motherboard, if the machine detects unauthorized movement, the laser beam will stop. When the engraving machine is displaced or tilted, it will automatically stop the laser to prevent damage to the target from the laser;
- When the engraving machine or computer crashes, the laser will stop working immediately to prevent continuous fire.
- Exposure Duration Detection and Limitation If the laser engraver is under control, but users forget to operate and keep the laser beam working, extra safety will be cut off in case the motor stops moving, to prevent fire.
- Flame Detector + Buzzer Alarm 5. Emergency stop switch for an emergency. (99% of engravers on the market do not have security protection features)
[Wider power range]
- Laser power range could be S0 - S1000, compared to 8bits desktop laser engravers, which only have S0 - S255, Ortur Laser Master could control laser beam more accurately, could even use the high power laser unit to "draw" a picture on paper, and the resolution of the engraved real image is clearer, that the 8bits high power laser engravers could not do.
- LaserGRBL ( free software ): supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. LaserGRBL is the most popular carving software in the world, could import different format images, you could edit in PhotoShop, Inkscape, CAD, etc., and then connect to the engraver via laser LaserGRBL for engraving and cutting.
LaserGRBL(Free)(Windows): Download Page
- LightBurn ( paid software, lightburnsoftware.com ) supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It's the most popular paid carving software in the world, very easy to use.
LightBurn(Paid - 30 Day Free Trial)(Windows/Mac OS/Linux): Download Page
- Motherboard: 32 bits motherboard with 32Bits MCU
- Firmware: Ortur Laser Master Firmware
- OS of Upper Computer: Windows (Working with LaserGRBL), MAC OS and Linux (Working with LightBurn)
- Adapter power: 36W, 12V 3A
- Machine power: LU1-2: 7W; LU1-3: 15W; LU1-4: 20W；LU2-4: 20W
- Laser module power: LU1-2: 1200mW-1600mW; LU1-3: 4000mW-4500mW; LU1-4: 5000mW-5500mW；LU2-4: 5000mW-5500mW
- Laser Wave Length: 445 ± 5nm
- Laser focus: LU1-2(Variable Focus); LU1-3 &LU1-4&LU2-4(Fixed focus)
- Default Focal Length: 55MM for LU1-2 Laser Module; 29MM for LU1-3 & LU1-4 & LU2-4Laser Module
- Input Format: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
- Carving Area: X: 400MM x Y: 430MM
- Carving Speed: 3000MM / Min and less
- Image size: No Limit (The pixel accuracy could be adjusted freely, and the default is 300 pixels per inch, it's about 0.81um pixel precision)
OLM-2 Parts List:
X-axis Assembly *1; X Aluminum Profile-460mm *2; Y Aluminum Profile-540mm *2; Wires; Timing Belts *2; Mainboard Assembly *1; X Motor *1; Backboard of Laser Module *1; Base Anchors *3; Y limit switch *1; Split Wire Loom Insertion Tool *1; USB Cable *1; Laser Goggles *1; Power Adapter *1; Laser Module *1; Wooden Plates for Testing *1; Acrylic Plate for Testing *1; User Manual *1; Brush *1; Cable Ties *6; Spacers *3; Wrench *1; Corner Connectors *4; Hexagon Wrench *1; M5x25mm Screws *4; M5x10mm Screws *9; M3x8mm Screws *6; M5 Nuts*5; M5 Cap Nuts *4
The pixel accuracy of Ortur Laser Master 2 can be adjusted freely (the default is 300dpi, about 0.81um pixel accuracy) to ensure the image quality is delicate and accurate.
Support All Computer Systems
- LaserGRBL (free software) supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. LaserGRBL is the most popular carving software in the world, could import different format images, you could editing in PhotoShop, Inkscape, CAD, etc. and then connect to the engraver via laser LaserGRBL for engraving and cutting.
- LightBurn (paid software) supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It's the most popular paid carving software in the world, very easy to use.
BIG Engraving Area
The engraving area of the engraving machine is larger than that of A3 paper, which can meet the needs of small or large engraving and provide you with more engraving options.
32 Bits Motherboard
For Smoother And Faster Carving
Specialized motherboard with 32 Bits Arm CPU. Fast execution and greater resolution vs 8 Bits boards.
Upgraded Ortur Laser 1.4 Firmware, Core GRBL 1.1h. Multimple improvements.