Here comes Alfawise U30 Pro, a fully evolved DIY 3D printer. The printer in most makers' dream, runs the open source Marlin firmware for the maximum freedom and absolute control. You can work peacefully or sleep tight when you are tired beside Alfawise U30 Pro in your studio as it is mute. In addition, it is worry-free to use Alfawise U30 Pro. Continue a stopped print and enjoy 100 percent completion at any time despite filament run-out or power outage. The operation on the 4.3 inch color touch screen is smoother, more intuitive, offering instant access to the settings and fast control like a smartphone. What else are you looking for? Expertise and brilliant ideas? You're destined to be more professional!Main Features:
● The appearance adopts the classic metal red and black color matching.
●Built-in switching power supply
, improve safety.
●Humanized UI design
, the operation is more simple and convenient.
●Super large nut
, easier for levelling.
● Plug-and-play TMC2208 stepper motor driver
, also for smooth operation and precise printing
●Filament run-out protection
andpower outage protection
guarantee successful print
●4.3 inch touch screen
, over 53 percent bigger than that of U30, with anoptimized user interface, providing instant access to settings and easier control of printing process
● Efficient heating and uniform temperature provided by the high-power hot bed with aluminum substrate, glass build platform, and PC sticker for excellent adhesion and smooth base of prints
●The latest open source Marlin firmware
for total control of the 3D printer, makers' freedom, e.g. installation of automatic leveling module
to download the firmware.Tip:
the power outage recovery functions well when you print more than 0.5mm in height. If the height is less than 0.5mm, it is recommended to print again.Reminder:
● Please carefully watch the video posted above before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.Note:
● The U30 Pro open source touch screen and motherboard firmware have been uploaded to the GitHub platform with the following links:
A. Click here to download the Touch Screen Firmware (Including Project Files)
B. Click here to download the Motherboard Firmware (Marlin1.1.9)
● The U30 Pro open source touch screen and motherboard firmware have been uploaded to the Dropbox platform:
Click here to download the U30 Pro Touch Screen Firmware and Motherboard Firmware