● Upgrade the gantry 3D printers such as Creality 3D Ender-3/ Ender-3 pro to dual Z axis to improve printer stability.
● Small cost upgrade and substantial optimization. The original version of Ender3 is a single Z-axis structure, because the X-axis cannot reach the horizontal state on the left and right, the platform must be adjusted almost every time you print. It is very troublesome and easily causes the bottom layer to pile up. After the upgrade, the X axis rises steadily from left to right and runs smoothly, completely avoiding the stacking of the bottom consumables, reducing the layer pattern caused by the vibration of the Z axis, and greatly reducing the difficulty and frequency of leveling.
● Using the original T8 precision screw, it runs smoothly.
● There is no need to solder or replace the main board, just plug the one-to-two motor cable into the main board to realize the double Z function.
● Compared with the upgraded double Z kits on the market, this kit includes a power supply fixed module, which no longer allows the power supply to be scattered randomly to avoid electric shock and short circuit.