- Large Build Volume: Ultra-large forming volume allows you to print single model up to 300*300*340mm, or two of the same/mirrored model at the same time up to 111*300*340mm by utilizing its "duplicate" or "mirror" mode.
- Quick Nozzle Replacement: Featuring an Extruder module with an innovative one-button "Nozzle Ejectable" system, easy to swap nozzles, or quickly replace the nozzle in the event of a clog.
- Dual Z-axis Design: Two Z-axis screws and stepper motors drive the vertical axis of the Artist D that will improve accuracy and precision, resulting in a specified Z-axis accuracy of 0.001mm to make this a truly professional level printer.
- Filament Runout Detector: In the event of your filament running out, Our Artist D will detect this and pause your print so you can feed a new filament and resume the print, saving time and filament
JGMAKER Large 3D Printer Artist-D Dual Extruder Independent 3D Printer Direct Drive Extruder 11.8x11.8x13.3in
1,Linear Rail: It is built with industrial-grade parts—such as the X-axis linear rail—to deliver smoother performance with less friction and higher precision.
2,Thermal Runaway Protection: This function ensures the Artist-D 3D printer shuts down its heating parts when it detects that it can no longer properly control its temperature, it helps prevent a catastrophic fire hazard to your machine.
3,Clean Internal Wiring: it works well and it’s easy to maintain without having too many wires getting in the way.
Why choose JGMAKER?
JGMAKER set up in 2009, with a mission to make 3D printing technology accessible to people at all levels by continuously providing better solutions that fit all business needs.
We has been serving different markets for over 10 years to provide high quality printer and excellent support
- Net weight: 15.7kg
- Machine Dimension: 570*560*900mm
- Package weight: 21kg
- Package dimension：680*670*320mm
- Package Including 2 roll PLA and 1 SD card
JGMAKER 3d Printer Artist-D Dual Extruder
Build size: 300*300*340mm(11.8x11.8x13.3in)
Layer thickness: 0.05~0.3mm
Printing speed: 10~150mm/s (Recommend 30~60mm/s)
Nozzle replacement: Quick release
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Hot bed temperature: Room temperature to~90℃ Supported
materials: PLA/ABS/TPU/Wood, etc.
Filament diameter: 1.75±0.05mm
Operating environment: Temperature 5℃~40℃; Humidity 20~50%
- Power requirements: AC 110/220V Optional
- Build surface: FA specially made platform
- Connectivity: SD card
- Supported file types: STL、OBJ、G-Code
- Supported OS：Windows7/Windows10/XP
- Slice Software: Cura/JGcreat (64 bit）
- Operational Extruder Temperature: Max 260ºC
JGMAKER Large 3D Printer Artist-D 3d Printer Features
Direct Drive Extruder
Less torque from the motor is required to push the filament. It is capable of handling a variety of materials including PLA, TPU, PETG, ABS, PVA, Wood, etc.
Quick Nozzle Replacement
Featuring an Extruder module with an innovative one-button "Nozzle Ejectable" system, easy to swap nozzles, or quickly replace the nozzle in the event of a clog.
The Artist-D requires no special skills to assemble. If you’re a DIY enthusiast, you love things that are simple but spectacular.
It is built with industrial-grade parts—such as the X-axis linear rail—to deliver smoother performance with less friction and higher precision.
Dual Clean Brush
This brush can prevent the inactive nozzle from dripping material on the print, spoiling the finish.
Filament Run-Out Detection
The machine beeps when your filament runs out to allow you to change the filament and avoid a failed print
|JGMAKER Artis-D 3d Printer||JGMAKER Artis-D Pro 3d Printer||JGMAKER A5S 3d Printer||JGMAKER 3d Printer Magic|
|Print volume||300x300x340mm (11.8x11.8x13.3in)||300x300x340mm (11.8x11.8x13.3in)||305x305x320mm (12x12x12.5in)||220x220x250mm (8.6x8.6x9.8in)|
|Motor Driver||TMC2208 (32 Bits)||TMC2209 (32 Bits)||Marlin ARM-2560||MKS (Open Source)|
|Filament run out detection||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Filament clean brush||✓||✓||X||X|
|Color touch screen||X||✓||✓||X|
|Extrusion Technology||Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX)||Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX)||Bowden Style||Bowden Style|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.