About this item
- Product name: Laser protective glasses-can protect blue light 405nm 450nm laser engraving machine
- Product model: 6006
- Protection wavelength nm: 405nm, 450nm, 600-760nm
- Typical wavelength nm: 405nm, 450nm, 635, 660, 750
- Optical density OD: OD4+ OD6+
- Visible light transmittance VLT*: 30%
- Performance: Covering 405nm, 450nm 600-760nm, up to 4+ 6+ light absorption in the red band.
- Application: Used for helium neon red light, red light semiconductor laser device, and solid 671nm laser and red light LED
Laser glasses description:
XB laser glasses are high-efficiency explosion-proof goggles made of polycarbonate (PC) and Australian light-absorbing materials with specific wavelengths. Its optical performance fully meets GJB1762-93 "Physiological and Sanitary Standards for Laser Protective Glasses". Wearable, beautiful and reliable. Laser glasses adopt the principle of light absorption: they are not selective to the light source, and can protect various diffuse reflected light; they are not selective to the incident angle of the light source, and can protect a specific range of laser and strong light. Optical response EP-3 laser protective glasses technical parameters and applicable laser: protection wavelength nm: 200-540 optical density: OD = 4 earlier. The attenuation rate is high. The surface is not afraid of abrasion, even scratches, and does not affect the light protection. -5 Applicable laser and wavelength: Ar ion laser 488-514.5nm OD = 5 Excimer laser He-Cd 441.6nm OD = 5 double frequency Nd: YAG laser 532nm OD = 4 ion laser 514nm OD = 5 Simultaneously generated during laser operation The dazzling white light has good shielding properties.
The advantages and disadvantages of absorption and reflection laser protective glasses
Reflective laser protective glasses are coated with multiple reflective dielectric layers on the surface of the base optical glass.
1. Simple process;
2. High visible light transmittance;
3. Higher attenuation rate;
4. Fast light response time <10-9 seconds;
1. It has serious selectivity to the light source. The incident light source is facing the protective mirror (the direction of the normal line of the incident light mirror), and its protective effect is large, and vice versa;
2. The reflective medium layer is easy to take off, and it can be difficult to observe with the naked eye. This is also dangerous. The domestic reflective medium layer is one
In fact, displacement occurs in about a year. The thicker the dielectric layer of the plating layer increases, the easier it is to replace.
Absorptive protective glasses add special wavelength absorber to the base material PMMA or P.C.
1. There is no selectivity to the light source, which can protect all kinds of diffuse reflected light;
2. Higher attenuation rate;
3. The surface is not afraid of abrasion, even if there are scratches, it will not affect the light protection;
4. The light response is faster <10-9 seconds;
Disadvantages: low visible light transmittance.