- Ortur laser master firmware, smarter, faster, more accurate and easier to use. Professional motherboard with 32-bit MCU. It can preprocess 32 instructions, support up to 921600 baud rate, more powerful! The engraving speed can be as high as 3000 mm/min. (If the laser engraving result is not considered, the moving speed can be as high as 1000MM/S)
[Smaller focus spot]
- The focus of the LU2-4 (20w) laser module is smaller because of it. It is the second-generation FAC laser module, the focal point is only 0.08*0.15mm, and the focal area is about a quarter of the first-generation 0.23*0.23mm. So he can cut through 3mm plywood and 6mm pine board at a time.
- Active Position Protection There is a G-sensor on the motherboard, if the machine detects unauthorized movement, the laser beam will stop. When the engraving machine is displaced or tilted, it will automatically stop the laser to prevent damage to the target from the laser;
- When the engraving machine or computer crashes, the laser will stop working immediately to prevent continuous fire.
- Exposure Duration Detection and Limitation If the laser engraver is under control, but users forget to operate and keep the laser beam working, extra safety will be cut off in case the motor stops moving, to prevent fire.
- Flame Detector + Buzzer Alarm 5. Emergency stop switch for an emergency. (99% of engravers on the market do not have security protection features)
[Wider power range]
- Laser power range could be S0 - S1000, compared to 8bits desktop laser engravers, which only have S0 - S255, Ortur Laser Master could control laser beam more accurately, could even use the high power laser unit to "draw" a picture on paper, and the resolution of the engraved real image is clearer, that the 8bits high power laser engravers could not do.
LaserGRBL ( free software ): supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. LaserGRBL is the most popular carving software in the world, could import different format images, you could edit in PhotoShop, Inkscape, CAD, etc., and then connect to the engraver via laser LaserGRBL for engraving and cutting.
LaserGRBL(Free)(Windows): Download Page
LightBurn ( paid software, lightburnsoftware.com ) supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It's the most popular paid carving software in the world, very easy to use.
LightBurn(Paid - 30 Day Free Trial)(Windows/Mac OS/Linux): Download Page