- Application: The purple PLA material is highly recommended for all types of 3D Printers because it is easy to print with its stability. Besides, It is environmentally friendly, odorless, and non-toxic. Suitable for you to use at home or office.
- Neat Winding :This printer filament has undergone strict manual inspection to ensure that the PLA filaments are neat and easy to feed and suitable for most 3D printers on the market.
- The nozzle temperature setting for printing with PLA is 190-210 degree. Our engineers recommend starters set 200 degree of printer nozzle and 55 degree of hot bed for getting excellent printing effect.
- No Clog & Bubble: The purple Filament is completely dried before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enabling much smoother and more stable printing. Kindly note the purple PLA filament is prone to moisture, please store it into a re-salable aluminum foil bag after unsealing to maintain excellent printing performance.
- Diameter: The diameter of the purple PLA Filament is 1.75MM which is well matched with all types of 3D Printers. Excellent for printing medical skeletons, games, flower decorations, animal toy models, art decorations and practical tools etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.